An Innovator, Marketeer, Manager or Designer who wants to maximise the value of what they offer by ensuring they have thought about the diverse needs of the people they serve.
A Leader, Manager or HR practitioner who wants to embed diversity and inclusion into the culture of their organisation to enable everyone to thrive and achieve more together.
An event organiser who wants to attract diverse participation at their events and create better audience experiences.
Drive meaningful change that will make your organisation a better place to work, increase performance and improve the value it offers.
Gain insights that will improve decision making, remove blind spots and avoid unintended consequences.
Develop your 'inclusive thinking' skills enabling you to make a positive contribution that really makes a difference.
Save on expensive consultancy fees by running your own self guided workshops using The Diversily Toolkit.
“The Change Canvas and the Inclusive Design toolkit are excellent tools to determine where you are as a team or organisation want to go in terms of Diversity and Inclusion. They also help you to determine how and make sure you get the commitment to do it. I highly recommend them!”Ingemar Mikander, Product Owner & Chair of Cultural Diversity employee network at ING Belgium
“I urge any leaders who want to understand the culture of their organisation, to better drive change to take a look at The Change Canvas. It lets your organisation reflect, celebrate the good and build a plan for the future. It is a much needed, very useful, hugely flexible tool for everyone!”Kevin Johnson, Expert Lead, Innovation at ING
“The Change Canvas is a great tool for getting teams to focus on their vision, and the actions and steps they need to take to get there.”Laura Stebbing, CEO accelerateHER
“The Change Canvas was an absolutely invaluable tool in opening conversations about diversity in the workplace.”Tessa Ratuszynska, Content Scout, Limina Immersive
- Course Overview
- Introducing Inclusive Experience Design
- Start thinking about how you'll be able to leverage the Inclusive Experience Design Process in your organisation
- Introducing The Diversily Toolkit
- The Change Canvas
- The People Map
- The Viewpoints Canvas
- The Inclusive Lenses
- Solidify your understanding of The Diversily Toolkit by answering the following questions
- The Inclusive Experience Design Process
- Pick your experience
- An Example of Inclusive Experience Design in Action
- What other examples would you like to see?
- Running an Inclusive Experience Design Workshop
- Running your workshop
- Now it's your turn
- The Inclusive Experience Design PDF Template Downloads
- Before you go, please share some feedback
- Thank You!